Honoring existing political boundaries, this Cascadia would be determined by states borders westish of the Rocky Mountains.
The American Apparel 2001 is the classic t-shirt. Its fine jersey cotton construction makes it extremely soft and comfortable to wear, so it’s a good choice for a day-to-day outfit—it’s durable and can withstand several washings while retaining its shape and color.
- American Apparel 2001 Fine Jersey Crewneck T-Shirt
- Original artwork by Lonn Holiday
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²)
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Orders shipped in the US are made in USA.
“Firstly, we see that Cascadians are definitely different from the others with whom they share this continent. In a number of fundamental and interrelated ways, Cascadia can be considered to have a distinct culture.”
― Douglas Todd