Loosely following the continental divide, Cascadia would emerge as an independent sociopolitical economy. Taking ownership of her history as the leading edge of western civilization and embracing the established cultures who kept her healthy long before the west arrived.
The American Apparel 2001 is the classic t-shirt. Its fine jersey cotton construction makes it extremely soft and comfortable to wear, so it’s a good choice for a day-to-day outfit—it’s durable and can withstand several washings while retaining its shape and color.
- American Apparel 2001 Fine Jersey Crewneck T-Shirt
- Original artwork by Lonn Holiday
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²)
- Side seamed
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Orders shipped in the US are made in USA.
“So radical was Washington State’s political tradition that it led Jim Farley, the Democratic National Chairman in the 1930s, to coin his famous quip about “the forty-seven states and the Soviet of Washington.”
― Douglas Todd